föstudagur, mars 21, 2014

a little shop update

the cushions i worked on in the passed months are now for sale in my little shop. I think it is very important to show you how my work goes through the creating process and capture it in photographes so i can show you and bring you a bit closer into my work in progress. this is cushion 4 in the serie that is for sale in my little shop. I wish you a lovely weekend and until very soon again.
thank you for your reactions on my previous posts.
crochet cushion by lotte janssens from Belle Fleur de Lis
crochet cushion by lotte janssens - Belle Fleur de Lis
crochet cushion by lotte janssens from Belle Fleur de Lis
Untitled
crochet cushion by lotte janssens from Belle Fleur de Lis
Untitled
crochet cushion by lotte janssens from Belle Fleur de Lis
Untitled

12 ummæli :

  1. You work is so delicate and pretty. I always love to see which colors you decide to mix & work with :)

    SvaraEyða
  2. Opnieuw een zeer mooi kussen! Ik vind het heel fijn en inspirerend om die stappen te zien!

    SvaraEyða
  3. lovely!
    and a nice weekend to you too.

    SvaraEyða
  4. i love these photos and i love your work! bravo :)

    SvaraEyða
  5. Your cushions are wonderful. Just as the flowers you choose!

    SvaraEyða
  6. your knit work is so adorable. very very nice ♥

    SvaraEyða
  7. Gorgeous work! And, of course, it's sold out.

    SvaraEyða
  8. het is zo zo zo prachtig en lieflijk wat je maakt, de zachte kleuren zijn echt precies zoals ik ervan hou.

    SvaraEyða

Thank you for visiting my blog. If you have a question I will try to replay on it here or you can also send me an e-mail. much love , Lotte